In defiance of Emus everywhere the Dingoes return with former Labor leader and Outsider co-host Mark Latham. We expand on past discussions about the outsider insurgency, the formation of Cory Bernardi‘s new party targeting the 25% of the electorate who are looking for an alternative, housing, immigration, some decent shitposting and much more.
- Latham interview
- Cory Bernardi and the fall of Turnbull
- The electorate open to outsiders
- Housing and the economy
- The Left in Australia
- Russia and Trump derangement syndrome
- Peter Dutton becoming leader of the Liberals
- QandA POZ
- Public Health
- Environmental issues, scale an over population
- Victoria Crime
- Tim Tams
- Which kind of Australian are you?
- The Nouveau riche