This week: Melbourne madness, the pit bull question, the Archibald price, the sassy Yassy report, PONZI posting and more.
- The pit bull question
- Victorian Police's "applicant attraction team" — designed to assist potential recruits through the selection process.
- This week in Yassmin news
- "Muslim and fabulous: how the internet changed fashion for Aussie hijabistas"
- "What 'Australia's most hated Muslim' did next"
- Four Lions - A British Islamic comedy
- "Anne Frank's diary: Researchers uncover 'dirty jokes' and explanation of sex"
- "The novelty has worn off - let's ditch Eurovision for Asiavision"
- "Israel faces outcry over Gaza killings during Jerusalem embassy protests"
- Family of South Sudanese military general receive welfare and $1.5 million property
- "Why are all our dual citizens white?"
- Archibald prize
- "Too pale, stale and male?" - Captain Cook is a contested national symbol
- "Against the trad dad" by P.T. Carlo - Thermidor Mag
- "Council wants 'English first' policy on signs – what does it mean for multicultural Australia?"
- "Coalition backflips on parent visa crackdown"
Subscribe to The Dingoes
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox