Gustav, King-Bogan, Reggae-Dave, Aussie-Tory, Digger and Banastre mull over which videogames are the most aristocratic, the upcoming election, tinnies headed for ISIS and what happened to Nueva Australia.
- 0:00:00 Gaming conference attendee reveals inner-aristocrat
- 0:04:00 Furries host weekly meetup 'Become Who You Are'
- 0:10:00 Vidya games
- 0:12:00 The technological singularity - meat-growing NEETs
- 0:24:00 William Lane and Nueva Australia
- 0:28:00 Fruity Lexia undergoes rebranding: 'slut-juice' all the rage
- 0:37:00 Pies
- 0:41:00 Which games are the most aristocratic
- 0:44:00 Berkeley NPI event and alt-right identity politics
- 1:00:00 Innovation in rent-seeking
- 1:16:00 Buy Duncan a new set of tires and cones to smoke
- 1:46:00 Education
- 1:56:00 Negative gearing, Prepbull and the election