It's clear that Australia, and Melbourne in particular, is in the throes of a non-White crime epidemic.

Incidences of African crime are on the rise, with two particularly egregious examples in the past couple of days.

First, a woman was slashed with a box cutter and had her phone stolen in North Melbourne. This would be the same North Melbourne where black Africans congregate in housing projects originally built to house needy Australians.

News.com:

The violence of the attack shocked Victoria Police Detective Leading Senior Constable Gerard Whelan.

"I struggle to process in my mind how someone can inflict such injuries to someone for the sake of taking their phone," he said on Wednesday.

"I believe it's just a random, opportunistic attack on someone they perceive to be a soft target."

Despite her horrific injuries, the woman managed to ride her bike 50m and walk to Flemington Road to seek help from a passer-by.

The good Samaritan, who called emergency services, was 100m away from the attack and didn't see what happened. The passer-by told police the victim was bleeding heavily and most of her clothing was stained.

The woman remains in Royal Melbourne Hospital in a serious condition after undergoing hours of emergency surgery.

She's likely to be left with "significant facial injuries, and physical and traumatic injuries".

Also in the news has been the story of an African man who attempted to set a petrol station on fire in an incident reminiscent of another horrendous Non-White attack in Springvale last month, in which a Rohingya Muslim set a bank on fire with a jerrycan of petrol.

In the St Albans attack this Thursday, the deranged jungle bunny was stopped by a true blue tradie who perhaps had seen and remembered this important public service announcement:

Herald-Sun:

The 30-year-old man, who wants to remain anonymous, said he was at a 7-Eleven service station in St Albans when he saw another man attempt to ignite the petrol bowsers with a cigarette lighter around 5pm last Wednesday.

When it failed to catch fire, the man flung the pump away in frustration and attempted to ignite another, before the tradie stepped in.

Clad in hi-vis, shorts and his work boots, the quick-acting tradie was caught on camera risking his life by running to the bowser, grabbing a fire extinguisher and swiftly dousing the man in fire-retardant foam.

He continued spraying as he ran to keep up with the would-be arsonist and chased him away.

The tradie believed staff and customers at the service station would be dead or seriously injured if the man had been successful.

“It looked like he was just trying to burn the place down,” he told Channel 7 news.

“If he had have lit the petrol, I imagine that most of us probably would be dead or been pretty severely injured.”

Undeterred, the would-be arsonist loitered nearby after the incident, so the tradie launched another counter-attack with the fire extinguisher.

“He was still standing over the fence outside the 7-Eleven, so I ran over and gave him another couple of sprays,” he said.

The man remains on the loose, with the tradie saying he attempted to file a report at three police stations to no avail.

Two said they were too short-staffed to take his statement, and a third in Melbourne’s northwest provided an inadequate response.

“I think he’s a risk to the public and I do think it needs to be followed up on,” the tradie said.

“I just don’t think the response I got from that particular officer — not against the station, or the force in general — was adequate.”

Victoria Police said an investigation would not be launched given no damage or injuries were reported.

For anyone who needs reminding, this follows on the heels of the bashing of two Aussies on a St Kilda beach by these savages. What is it going to take to wake people up? A Moomba riot every weekend?

In other news, it looks as though Peter Dutton's invidious comment about the over-representation of Lebos among terrorists and would-be terrorists in our country stands vindicated, as a bunch of them, with an Egyptian thrown in, were planning to blow Melbournians up tomorrow, on Christmas day.

Police can be seen chatting with their terrorist breeding sows here:

Daily Telegraph:

Those in custody include four Australian-born people of Lebanese background of age 24-25 years, and an Egyptian-born Australian citizen.

One search warrant is still underway in Meadow Heights.

Those in custody are:

  • A 24-year-old man from Meadow Heights

  • A 26-year-old man from Dallas

  • A 22-year-old man from Campbellfield

  • A 21-year-old man from Flemington

  • A 21-year-old man from Gladstone Park

I have written on this site before of the need for Victoria Police to release statistics on offenders by ethnic background. The ongoing spate of black crime in Melbourne should see an increasing number of concerned citizens demanding this, and I call upon readers to go and leave a message to this effect on fat slob police commissioner Graham Ashton's gaily named blog "cops and bloggers."

I note that in the Police statement about the Christmas Day terror plot (for which see the article linked to above), the words "Muslim" and "Islam" do not appear. Such cowardice needs to be called out.

There needs to be a nationwide authority compiling these statistics like the FBI in the U.S. Perhaps the Federal Police could fill the role. The Institute of Criminology may or may not have the facts on hand, but they don't release them to the public.

We need to say to the establishment and the left every chance we get: what are you afraid of? If everyone who talks about ethnic crime is just an ignorant racist, release the stats and remove our ignorance. Show us the light.

But I think we all know what that light would reveal.

AUTHOR

COMMENTS

Tag Cloud